Friday, May 6, 2016

Two Mimi Reviews On Two Different Products (TooFaced, Benefit)

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I want to review two items that I have been using the last couple of months and been really loving them, so I thought why not share my thoughts on them with you guys. They are going to be two short reviews in one blog post. With that begin said let's jump right into it.
The first item that I am going to be talking about and giving you my thoughts on is the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara. I have read and watch videos on reviews on this item and its pretty mixed reviews. First thing I want to get out of the way is this is a more bit on the expensive side of mascaras. It cost ($23.00) which is a little much but its a great mascara. The one I have and the one that is in the photo above is a traveled sized one since I wanted to try it out and see if I like it.

The traveled sized one I believe and don't quote me cost ($12.00) give or take. I think that is a great size of a tube and great price point if you are looking to try out a new mascara and don't want to get the full sized one just yet. 

This mascara gives my lashes so much length, volume that sometimes I think I am wearing false eye lashes. No joke! As you can see in the photo above the wand is on the big side of wands and it as a hour glass shape to it. I find it easier to work with bigger wands so I didn't mind the wand. This mascara is a wet mascara so what I find best to do is let it dry out for a couple of days and then its a lot easier to work with then it begin so wet and fresh.

The only down fall I see with this mascara is that it can get a little clumpy on the lashes but nothing to bad where I would want to stop using it. Overall a great mascara and I am very happy with it.
The last product that I want to talk about in this review is the Benefit Dandelion Blush. This is a traveled sized one and not the full version, just in case anyone was wondering. This blush is ($29.00) and that is for the full sized one.The one I have which is a traveled sized on is ($15.00).

This is such a beautiful pale pink color. That goes on to the face great very bendable and buildable if you want to build up your blush. This blush is very brightening on the face that I find myself not using highlight since this blush does that to! Speaking of that if you were to read the back of this box it said that you even use this powder all over the face for a pretty glow. Which I haven't tried out yet but might do soon.

This blush is very powdery when using it but nothing to crazy.This blush is very pigmented and very buildable to the face. The last two things I want to say about this item is that it comes with a mirror and a brush. The brush is a very good brush it applies the product on the face really nice. I have to be honest that really surprised me since most of the time when products comes with brushes they are very scratchy and not soft to the face, and don't apply the product very well. That is not the case with this brush.

Overall great blush and I think everyone should go out and try it.

That's all for this two mini reviews on two different items. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. And maybe found it helpful in some way. In a comment below let me know if you guys have tried these two products and what were your thoughts on them. As always be sure you are following my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys very soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.