Friday, June 17, 2016

Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream (REVIEW) | Hit or Miss Product?

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to give my thoughts on a product that I have hauled a couple months ago it was also included in a haul post. That is the Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream. I have a lot to say about this item so with out further more let's get into this review. 

Before I get into this review I want to apologize for how messy this product looks already. I also want to say that this bb cream is targeted for people with acne prone skin or oily skin. I have acne prone skin and sometimes my skin will get oily. With that beaning said let's get started. This bb cream is ($38.00). It's a very running product so I would recommend that you give it a good shake before applying it to your face. Now on the sephora website it said that this bb cream as no scent to it, to me it does it as a strong scent of sunscreen which that doesn't bother me. 

This bb cream as a spf of 40 which is great for during the summer and also all year long since you are to wear some kind of spf no matter what time of the year it is. This bb cream comes in a board range of shades that you can pick from. Now lets talk about all of the different ways on how I applied this bb cream and my favorite way. Trust me I have applied this bb cream all the different ways that you can think of and I have come to one way that I think works best with this product.

The first way that I have tired applying this bb cream was with a beauty blender. Not my favorite way of applying this product. This bb cream applies beautiful with the beauty blender the coverage was great but I noticed it started to get shiny around my t zone. 

Next way I applied this bb cream was with a a face brush. This is was good it didn't get shiny thru out the day. Again the coverage to this bb cream is great no matter how you apply it.

Last way that I applied this bb cream, which is my favorite way of applying it. Is with my hands which I really hate to say that because I was never the girl who would apply anything on the face with her hands expect moisturizers. When applying with your hands you get the most coverage and it doesn't get shiny thru out the day. I forget to mention this before but this bb cream is very build able you feel like you are wearing nothing on your face. 

That's all of the ways I applied this bb cream now for setting this product. I recommend you set it with a powder I just feel like in my experience using this item I got the most of it when I set it with a powder.  P.S. Stays on the face all day long!

That's all for this review on the Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe it helpful if you were thinking about buying this bb cream for the summer. In a comment below let me know if you guys have tried this bb cream for yourself's and what were your thoughts on it. I would love to know. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff, and I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.