Friday, June 3, 2016

May Favorites | Products That I Have Been Loving This Month

Hey everyone, Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to show you guys my may favorites, items that I have been really enjoy using this month. I don't have a lot of them so this might be a short post. Anyways let's get into the favorites for this month. 
Here is all of my favorites for this month. I am going to start at the top of the photo and work myself down. First favorite of this month is 

Benefit Dandelion Powder Blush: I have already talked about this item here on my blog before even done a mini review on it. If you haven't checked out that post yet please feel free to do so. This blush is a beautiful baby pink that gives your cheeks the perfect glow. Super easy to work with and very buildable. The pigmentation to this item is amazing you only need a little of it. I have been really enjoying using this blush this past month. Great item!

Too Faced Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush: This is a great powder brush. It puts just the right amount of powder on your face without over doing it. This brush is super soft and very lite weight. I have not yet experience any shedding with this brush, and I have washed it about five times already. Overall great makeup brush and plus how cute is it ?

Salon Professional Invisible Dry Shampoo:  Love this dry shampoo this past month. I have been traveling with this product and have been really enjoying it. This dry shampoo gets rid of any oily that you might have on your hair without making your hair feel like hay and dry. Plus I don't get that white residue after that I get sometimes with other dry shampoos. 

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer: I have to be honest when I first bought this I thought this is a joke how is this going to moisturize my skin if my skin is still wet. I was wrong it really does work I feel my skin getting softer very time I use it. For anyone who was thinking was trying this moisturizer and wasn't to sure of it, I am telling you its wroth it you won't be disappointed.

Makeup Eraser: I can't even tell you how many times this cloth as save me when I am to tried or even just to lazy to take off my makeup. This makeup eraser really does take off all your makeup without any trouble or even rubbing. It takes mascara off like its no big deal! This is one item out of all of the products that I have talked about is the one I would have to say that everyone who as not given this a try yet please do so. Then come back here and tell me how amazing is this item?

That's all for this month favorites. I know this was short but I just didn't have a lot of items that really stuck out to me. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what were your favorites this month. And I will talk to you guys soon. Be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff.



1 comment:

  1. The Jergens wet skin moisturiser sounds amazing. I can be a bit lazy when it comes to applying moisturiser after a shower, so this could do the trick haha :)

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.