Friday, June 10, 2016

Too Faced Mr. Right The Perfect Powder Brush (REVIEW)

Hey everyone hope you guys are doing well. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a makeup brush that I have had for a couple of months now. I have done a haul post with it and it was also included in my may favorites last week. So if you haven't checked that post out yet please feel free and do so. The makeup brush that I am going to be giving you my thoughts on today is the Too Faced Mr. Right The Perfect Powder Brush. Without further more lets get into this review.

This is a light weight makeup brush which is really nice when using it. When I first bought this brush I was surprised on how long it is, I have grown to like that about this brush. It picks up just the right amount of product for your face. I hate when makeup brushes pick up to much of a product and then your makeup ends up looking powdery. I don't have that problem with this brush.

The bristles to this brush are so soft! literally couldn't stop touching and putting it up onto my face because its that soft. I have had no shedding since I have been using it, I have also washed it a couple of times already and the bristles are still in task and the brush still looks like I just bought it.

On the back of the box that you get when buying this brush it said you can use this brush of course for powder but it also said you can use it for blush and bronzers. Now I have tried using this makeup brush for all of those things even including the blush and bronzer. I have to say they are right this brush is great for of those things, it applies all of those products flawless to your face. This really is a all in one makeup brush! 

Overall great brush and I think everyone should have one if you don't have one already its great use for a lot of things not just one. I am very happy that I bought this brush. If I didn't mention already the price of this is ($36.00). Which can be a little much but its wroth the money. 

That's all for this review on the Too Faced Mr. Right The Perfect Powder Brush. Hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful in some way. In a comment below let me know if you have this brush and what are your thoughts on it, do you love it as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.