Friday, July 15, 2016

Fresh Soy Cleanser | Hit Or Miss Sample Sized Product

Hey everyone,Welcome back to my blog today. I want to take a second before I start talking about this week's beauty product. I want to say thank you guys for the positive and supportive comments lately here on my blog. Its means a lot to me and its very appreciated. That's all I wanted to say about that, today I want to give you guys my thoughts on a sample product that I got back in May. 
I know its only a sample and you might be thinking what could she say about a sample sized product, well I have a few things to say and I want to share them with you. Without further more lets get started.

I got this cleanser back in May as a freebie at Sephore for begin part of there beauty insider program. I was super excited when I saw this in my bag and couldn't wait to try this product out because I heard only good things about this brand and the cleanser. After using almost half of the sample size bottle. I am not sure how I feel about this cleanser and I am going to tell you why that is. 

First thing is that this is a gel cleanser which I haven't always been a big fan of. This one surprised me when it worked up to a rich lather. It as a very smooth consistency to it when putting it on your finger tips. On the sephore website it said this cleanser is good for all skin types which I can see that since its more of a natural cleanser. 

I have found that when using this cleanser my skin feels more moisturized and I don't need to apply a moisturizer on after. Which is very nice and it saves me a bit of time when washing my face at night. If I forgot to mention before I use this cleanser at night before going to bed. 

The main problem that I have with this cleanser and I think that is why its turning me away from repurchasing this product is the scent to this product.This item does not have a very nice smell to it. To me honestly it smells like veggies or veggies mixed in with cucumber but the cucumber scent is very tiny. The scent to me could use some work on.

This is a very gentle cleanser to the face and I felt like it didn't do much of any cleaning on my face. How do you guys feel about this cleanser did you like it or do you feel the same as me. Let me know in a comment below. Ps This cleanser is $38.00 for a full sized one.

That's all for this review on the Fresh Soy Cleanser. Hope you guys enjoyed this review, and found it helpful if you were thinking of getting it for yourself. As always be sure you are following me here to know when I post new stuff and I will talk to you guys soon.  



2 comments:

  1. They sound amazing! I would love to read a follow up review:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow your blog. Your blog looks amazing keep up the great job! ..... What kind of follow up review would u like to see ? I would love to do that post for u

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.