Friday, July 1, 2016

June Favorites (NAILS| SKIN CARE PLUS MORE!)

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to share a few of my favorites this past month. There is not a lot of them so this might be a short post. But these few that I picked out for favorites really have stand out to me. So without further more let's get into this.

I am going to start on the right side of the picture above and work myself to the the left side corner. My first favorite of this month as been my BP necklace. This necklace was in a haul post I think two weeks ago and now it as made it into my favorites. I love this necklace its lite weight but still as some weight to it. This necklace goes with every simple top that I have. Just a perfect necklace to have in anybody's collation. 

My next favorite of this past month as been the Origins Gin Zing Energy Boosting Moisturizer. This moisturizer is a heavy moisturizer that I like to use at night since it doesn't have spf in it, but you could also use it during the day if you wanted to. I have find that this moisturizer brightens up my skin every time I use it. The smell of this item is a straight up orange scent which is not always my favorite scent when it comes down to products but this time I don't mind it since the scent doesn't stay around long.

Overall great moisturizer love how my skin looks like after using it and I feel like this really does moisturizes my skin while leaving it looking bright and healthy. Really thinking about getting the full sized one of these. 

Third to last favorite of this month is my Rose Face Mask from Fresh. I have been totally obsessed with this mask. I was a little not to sure about this mask in the beginning since it is a gel mask and I am not not a big fan of gel anything when it comes down to face care. This mask proved me wrong my face looks brighten and waken after using this mask. This mask smells really strong of roses, so if you don't like strong flower scents then this might not be the product for you. The one thing that I found pretty cool about this item is that there is real rose pedals inside of the mask! 

Next favorite of mine form this past month are the impress gel manicure from Broadway Nails. And I am not just saying that because the nails are purple. (lol) I have been loving these nails they are super easy to put on and take off when you are done with them. They last on your nails for a whole week. They come in so many colors and different patterns to choice from. The ones I have in the picture are purple but instead of a square shape they are a oval shape to them. I find these oval shape ones are more comfortable on the nail and feel more natural. It also comes with two sets of each so when you are done with the first set of nails you still have a other set if you wanted the same nail look again.

Last favorite of the past month is the Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer with sunscreen. This is a really heavy moisturizer so I wouldn't recommend you using this under makeup. I like using this moisturizer on days I am not wearing any makeup but still want to moisturize my skin and have some sunscreen on to. I find that it really moisturizes my skin while still protecting me from the sun. Great product, a other item that I will be repurchasing in a full size.

That's all for my favorites for this month. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe some a new product that you want to try. In a comment below let me know what have been your favorites from this past month, I would love to know. As always to be sure that you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. I will talk to you guys soon.


2 comments:

  1. Such a great selection!
    I should really try products from Origins...

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and really useful. I love Origins products :) xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.