Friday, July 29, 2016

SEPHORA | CVS HAUL (BEAUTY ESSENTIALS)

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to share with you some items that I have picked up the last month or so. Some of the products that I am going to be sharing with you I have used and already have a few things to say about them, but I am going not to share much since I do want to do a whole review post on some of these items. Without further more lets get into this haul.

Let's start off with the items from Sephora since there is only two of them. First item that I picked up at Sephora is the Tarte tarteist clay paint liner eyeliner in black. This is one of the items that I want to do a whole review post on. So I cant say much right now but I can say is that so far I have been really enjoying this product. The last thing I picked up at Sephora is the highly talked about NARS radiant creamy concealer. I am in the shade Light 1 if anyone was wondering. I have used this concealer a couple of times already since buying it. I don't have a lot to say about it right now. Since I am not to sure how I feel about it yet. I will let you guys know in a future post.

That's everything from Sephora. Let's move on to the products that I picked up at CVS. First thing I got is the Covergirl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara. Its a ok mascara so far not a huge fan of it. Next are the Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths. I didn't buying these cloth to remove make up I bought them to use in the morning to take off any extra makeup, oily or dirt. I think it a big bonus that these wipes will help with my acne.

Next item is the Elf eye brow pencil. I already have a eye brow pencil that I use. I really just bought this for the spoolie since I didn't have one, but I will definitely try out the pencil and see how I like it. Third to last item that I picked up is the Covergirl Clean matte bb cream. I have been testing this out since buying it and I am planning to do a whole separate blog post on this item so be sure to look out for that. So far really great bb cream.

Sorry that these two items are not included with the others. I bought these at a different time so I couldn't put them with the others. Anyways the second to last item that I got are my favorite press on nails from Broadway Nails. I got them in red this time, I will be wearing them this weekend. Finally the last item that I picked up at CVS is the Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer. Super excited for this item since I love this brand! 

That's all for this Sephora and CVS haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Hopefully you saw something that you might want to try out for yourself's. Let me know in a comment below if there is any beauty items that you have picked up recently that I should be trying, I would love to know what they are. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff and I will talk to you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.