Friday, August 12, 2016

New Cover Girl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara | First Impressions

Hey everyone hope you guys are doing well. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a mascara that I have reviewed here on my blog before, If you remember the blog post on the Cover Girl Super Sizer Mascara, then you probably know that they came out with a fiber one. That's the one I want to give you my thoughts on. So without further more let's get into this review.

If you don't like wet mascaras then you might not like this one. Its a very wet mascara which I don't mind but it can be hard to apply on the lashes when first using it. I found that it gets a little clumpy on the lashes. The wand is the same one as the SuperSizer Mascara expect this wand as a curve to it and it as a flare at the end. This wand also as little spikes on it.

This mascara gives my lashes much needed length but when it comes to volume I don't see this mascara doing that for me. I sometimes find when using this mascara that its super easy to get those spidery lashes if you don't take your time on applying this mascara. The really good thing about this mascara is that it will stay on your lashes all day without flaking off under the eyes. That's always great news. 

The one thing that I found annoying about mascara when using it is that there is a little bit of transfer onto to the lid, but its nothing a little bit of eye makeup remover and a q tip can't fixes. Last thing I want to say about this item is that when I say it last all day on your lashes. I mean it last all day on your lashes. I found that when I was ready to take off my eye makeup for the night this mascara wouldn't budge with just a simple makeup remover wipe. You definitely need to make sure you have some kind of eye makeup remover around. 

Overall good mascara was it one of my favorite mascaras that I used no its not. I think if you were a big fan of the original supersizer mascara you might like this one, just because this one gives your lashes a bit more dam to them in length wise. I just didn't hit it off with this item and don't think I will be re buying this again in the near future. A full tube of this mascara is $7.49  which the price is not bad all. 

That's all for this review for the CoverGirl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below if you guys have tried this mascara before and did you like it or did you not. Also if you did like this mascara let me know your tips and tricks. As always be sure to be following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.