Friday, August 5, 2016

Origins Gin Zing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer (REVIEW)

Hey everyone, hope everyone had a great week. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a product that I have been using everyday for the last few months. To be honest I didn't want to do this review yet not until I got the full sized one, but I couldn't wait any longer because its such a amazing product that I had to share with you guys. The product that I am going to be reviewing today is the Origins Gin Zing Energy Boosting Moisturizer. Without further more lets get into the review.


First thing I want to say is this is a sample sized that I got for free from Sephora for beginning  part of there beauty insider program that they offer to everyone who walks into there stores. This is a light weight moisturizer that absorbs quickly to the face. Its also non greasy and very refreshing on the skin. This moisturizer as a very strong scent of oranges which I haven't always been a big fan of in the past. With this moisturizer I don't mind the orange scent that it as because I find that the scent doesn't linger on after applying it to the face. 

This is a very hydrating moisturizer so a little goes a long way with this product. Two great things that I have found when using this product is that first I found my skin looking more awake and bright looking, also leaving a beautiful radiance behind on the face. Second great thing is that I found pretty cool about this moisturizer is that the first ingredient in this item is coffee beans. How awesome is that?!

On the sephora website it said that coffee beans help fight memory boosting,brightness under the eyes which I see when using it. So many other great benefits. I thought that was something pretty cool that I would share with you all. 

On the bottle of this moisturizer it said that you can use it at night and daytime. I only use this product at night, since during the day I like to use a face moisturizer with some kind spf in it. I have also tried this face moisturizer before applying makeup and it looks beautiful it gives your face such a pretty radiant glow. The best of all this moisturizer won't clog my pores or break me out.

Overall amazing item! I have nothing bad to say about this product. I would recommed everyone who as not tried this product yet to go and do so you won't be disappointed I know I wasn't. A full sized bottle of this item is $33.00 which sounds like a lot of money for a face moisturizer but its so worth the money in my opinion.

That's all for this review on the Orgins Gin Zing Energy - Boosting Moisturizer. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking of getting this item for yourselves. Let me know in a comment below if you have tried this product and what were your thoughts on it did you like it or did you not like it, I would love to know your feedback. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk you all soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.