Friday, September 2, 2016

August Favorites! (Beauty, Hair Products + More)

Hey everyone, hope you guys had a great week! For today's post I am going to share some of my favorite products that I have been using this past month. I know I probably say this in every monthly favorites post  I really cant believe August is coming to a close. Honestly where as this month gone ? Never the less I am excited for fall to start. Anyways enough of me chatting and lets get started with the favorites.

As you can see of the photo above there is not lot of favorites this month, so this is going to be a quick post. First favorite of mine for this month is this long maxi dress from Nordstrom. This dress is super comfortable and lays on my body perfect , this dress is 100%  cotton so its super soft. Been enjoying wearing this dress this past summer so easy to dress up or down. 

Next favorite is the Salon Grafix Professional Invisible Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo is amazing because it not super intense so it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or crunchy, your hair still feels like hair if you where to run your hands thru your hair. This dry shampoo is on the more wet side so you need to give it a few seconds to dry before you go in with your brush or hands, don't worry it still soaks up the oil in your hair and leaving it smelling fresh and clean.

Second to last favorite of this month is the CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream. I did a whole post on how I liked this bb cream, how I applied it and my overall thoughts on it. So if you are interested in that post please feel free to go and check that post out. Even tho it said matte on the package I found that this bb cream is more of a demi matte finish. Overall great bb cream have been really enjoying this bb cream. Stays on the faces all day long. The coverage to this bb cream is good, and love that its a plastic bottle so traveling with it makes it a lot easier.I would recommend this bb cream to anyone who as not even it a try yet.

Last favorite of this month is the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash. This is just a clean and refreshing body wash. Love how it smells so clean and fresh makes me feel extra clean. It also makes my skin feel soft. Overall great body wash if you are looking something that smells clean and refreshing, so its very affordable. 

That's all for this month favorites. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what have you been loving this month. I am always looking for new products to try out. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff and I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.