Friday, September 9, 2016

SEPHORA HAUL + REVIEW ON PRODUCTS!!!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing good. Today I want to share a haul from Sephora that I have had sitting in my closet for a good two weeks now. Without further more lets jump right into this haul.

First item that I picked up is the Sephora Pro Domed Stipping Brush. I don't have a stipping brush in my collection. I thought I would pick up this one since I read a lot of good reviews on it. At first touch its super soft, dense but yet it still as some flexibility to it. I will keep you updated on this brush on how it works with foundation and bb cream.

Next item is a sample I got using my beauty insider points its the Clinique take the day off micellar cleansing towelettes for face and eyes. I have never tried any micellar anything before so I am interested in to see if it does a good job on taking off my makeup. 

Third item I picked up is something that I have tried out before in a traveled sized and loved it. I even I have a whole post on it talking about how like it and my overall thoughts on it. I am talking about the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara. Yes I have given in and got the full sized one. Great mascara everyone needs to try this at least once.

This next product is a other item that I made a whole post talking about how I liked it and my overall thoughts on it .That is the Origins Gin Zing Energy - Boosting Moisturizer. The little sample that I got the first time wasn't enough for me I needed the full sized jar one. That's how much I love this moisturizer. This is a other item that everyone needs to try at least once.

Third to last item is a sample that I got using my beauty insider points that is the Origins Plantscription Anti- Aging Power Eye Cream. I have been using this eye cream for a couple of days now so I don't have much to say it about it. What I can say is it is a super creamy eye cream that you only need a little of it. It also absorbs quickly into the skin. So far been really enjoying this cream. There will be a whole review post on this item when I have really used it and have more thoughts on it.

Second to last item that I picked up at sephora is the Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip. I found this nose strip to have a bit of a scent to it, I really cant describe the scent to you its really something you need to smell of your self's. This nose strip does stay put once applying it to the nose. It does what it said in removing blackheads and making my nose look more smother and also feel more smother. 

Finally the last thing I picked up on this haul, is the Sephora Pearl Eye Mask. This eye mask as a very flower scent to it so if you are not a big fan of flower smelling things. Then this might not be the eye mask for you. As all sephora sheet fiber mask these mask are very wet when touching them and also applying them under the eyes. I found that these eye mask stayed on pretty well, I didn't find myself putting them back in place. I kinda felt like the left eye mask was a little more tighten on my skin then the right one, is that weird? Let me know if anyone had that same problem?  Overall great eye mask it brighten under eyes and it even did some color correcting under my eyes my skin under my eyes is more even . Since using this eye mask I have seen that my skin under my eyes have been brighter for a couple of days now.

That's all for this Sephora haul post. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comments below if you want to see more of a in depth review on any of these products. Also let me know what have you guys picked up from sephora lately, I would love to know I am always looking for new beauty items to try out. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. I will talk to you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.