Friday, September 30, 2016

SEPTMBER EMPTIES! (MY BEAUTY TRASH)

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing good. Today I want to share with you guys some beauty products that I have used up in the last month or so. Without further more lets get into this post since I do have a lot of empties this time around.

First beauty item that I have used up are the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Makeup Wipes. If you guys have read my other empties post then you know that most of my empties always have a packet or two of these wipes. They are hands down the best makeup wipes out there. They remove all of your makeup with just one wipe. These wipes do not dry out once you start getting to the end of the packet.

Next beauty empty are the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. These cloths were great to use in the morning since I am very lazy in the morning and don't feel like going thru my whole face routine. I find these cloths do the trick they remove any oil or dirt from my face while treating my acne. If you have acne you should try these cleansing cloths out.


Next empty is the Softsoap Cherry Blossom & Wild Bamboo Body Wash This body wash was a good body wash it was very moisturizing on the body. It as a very silky formula to it. The scent is a very powerful cherry smell. It was fine for half of the bottle. Then I couldn't take the scent any longer that it came to the point that I just wanted to finish it so I could get rid of it.

Forth empty of this month is the Johnson's Baby Shampoo I use this to clean my makeup brushes. This shampoo is gentle on my brushes but still gets them clean and leaves them smelling awesome.

My next empty is the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Hand Lotion. Good hand lotion love that it as no scent to it. The only thing that I didn't like about this product is that once you applied this lotion on your hands I felt like it didn't really soak into my hands so it would leave a greasy feeling behind. 

My next beauty empty is something I think everyone should try at least once. That is the Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip. This nose strip does what it claims, it removes blackheads at the same time it makes your nose feel and look more smoother. This nose strip as a scent to also stays put on your nose after applying it.

Seventh empty of this month is the Coconut Milk Serum form Organix  Good product really saw that I had less breakage happening after applying this product. I only applied this serum from my ears down since its a oil and a heavy one and it will weigh down your hair and you probably don't want to put anything like a serum or oil on your roots. The scent to this item is very pleasant the coconut is not to powerful so its a good item in my books. (lol)

Next empty Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion. This was a weird a hand lotion in the sense that it didn't do much of moisturizing my skin. What it did do was leave my skin more dry then it was. I am disappointed because I normally like aveeno products.


Third to last item of this very long empties post is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer. This was a good concealer it cover up my dark crlices and didn't settle into my fine line. It also didn't crease on me thru out the day. On the package it said that this concealer also highlights I didn't find that it did that, I found this product to be on the warm side of concealers.

This next empty that I am going to talk about is something I have talked about here on my blog before so I am not going to rave about how much I love this item on this post. I am talking about the Origins Gin - Zing Energy - Boosting Moisturizer. This a very rich moisturizer you only a little of it. The formula to this face lotion is very creamy and smooth. It does have a very strong scent of oranges to it, but the scent won't linger on which is awesome since I am not the biggest fan of oranges scent things. Overall amazing item already bought the full sized jar! 

Second to last empty for this month is the Fekkai Grape Seed Oil Hair Mask. This was a very good hair mask, it goes on the hair like a oil even tho in the jar its a cream based. This is a thick hair mask so you don't need a lot of it to cover all your hair. Smells just like grapefruit! This hair mask leaves my hair feeling smoother and softer, it also brightens up my highlights. The only downfall to this protect that when you are ready to wash this mask off your hair its a little hard to get off, you need to work at it.


And finally the last empty is the Sephora Pearl Eye Mask. This is a other mask that everyone needs to try at least once because its that amazing!  This mask did everything that it claims. It brighten my under eye area, it even did some color correction. Like all fiber mask this was very wet when applying under the eyes. This mask had a very pleasant scent of flowers to it. Last thing I want to say about this mask is that it stayed put under my eyes. Which is a great thing to see.

That's all for this empties post. Hope you guys enjoyed this long post. Let me know in a comments below was there any products that you have used up in this past month?  As always be sure to be following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.