Friday, September 23, 2016

Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner Eye Liner | Review And Thoughts!

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing good and had a good week. Today I want share with you guys my thoughts on a product that I have been using for three months now. If you read the tile of this blog post then you know I am going to be reviewing the Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner Eye Liner. With out further more lets get into this review.

This is a black eyeliner that dries as a black matte finish. This is a very easy paint eye liner to work with, which I am very happy about because I was a little scared when buying this product that it wouldn't be so easy to work with. When using this paint liner I found that it doesn't take a lot of product to get a perfect winged line. I did find it that it was a little hard to squeeze out the product out of the tube when I tried using it the first couple of days of having this item.

This paint liner stays on my eyes all day long with out creasing or flaking off. When trying to take this paint eye liner off at night it comes off easily with just a makeup wipe. Let's talk about the brush that this item comes with for a minute.

First thing I want to say about the brush is that its super easy to work with. Since this brush is so tiny it makes it really easy getting as close to the lash line as possible. The biggest tip that I can give you when using this item and the brush is that do not stick the brush into the tube of the paint eye liner because it will cause the hair's of the brush to go all wacky. I found that if you do that just wash your brush after that will make the hair's go back to there shape.

When you are ready to wash the brush. Product comes off really easy. Which is always a big plus when that happens.

The only downfall to this item well its really not a downfall more like a concern. Since this item came with a brush already does that mean when I am ready to get a new one do I have to buy the brush to? Or does this item sell without the brush? If anyone knows please feel free to leave a comment below.

Overall great product really like it. I would definitely say that you guys need to try this item out. If I didn't say this already this product goes for $24.00 at Sephora and online. 

That's all for this review on the Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner, hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking about buying this item for yourself's. Let me know in a comment below if anyone of you guys have tried this item out and if you did what were your thoughts on it ? I would love to hear your feedback. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.