Friday, September 16, 2016

Two Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick (REVIEW, HIT OR MISS?)

Hey everyone, How are you guys doing? Today I want to give you my review and thoughts on the I guess not so new anymore Two Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sugar. I have to be honest I have been going back and forth on weather or not to post this review. Just because its not such a good review. I just want to give you guys my honest opinion about products. Lets get started with this review.

I found this melted liquid lipstick to have very oily formula to it. When I was trying to apply this to my lips I found it very hard to work with. It would separate when trying to apply it I could never get a nice even layer with this melted lipstick. This melted liquid lipstick does have a matte finish to it, but it also dried very weird where I would notice that it when drying it would leave my lips looking like they were chapped and the lipstick would just separate when trying to tap or rub my lips together. It also showed every little thing that might be wrong with my lips, if that makes any sense. 

I tried using this melted liquid lipstick with a chap-stick under it to see if that would make a difference in the way it dried and also applied. It didn't work the same thing would happened again where my lips looked chapped and just looked very patchy.

This product sells for $21.00 at sephora. I just think for that amount of money its not worth it. I was disappointed since I was so excited to try this item out. Overall this item just didn't work out for me.

That's all for this review / hit or miss post. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. In a comment below let me know if you have tried this product out. And what were your thoughts on it, did you like it or didn't you like it. And if you did like this item and if you have any tips or tricks on how I can make this work for me please let me know in a comment below, I would love to know them. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.