Friday, October 14, 2016

A Fall Sweater Haul (Forever21 +More)

Hey everyone! Hope you guys are doing well. Today I want to share with you guys a small haul of sweaters that I picked up lately. This is going to be a real quick post this week. Anyways lets just get started.


I am going to start at the left side of the picture above. First sweater that I picked up is this black and gray baseball tee. Its super light, soft and comfortable perfect for days when its not to cold outside yet. Next sweater was something that isn't my style at all. Just because I like sweaters to be warm and simple, and this one isn't that simple of a sweater. In the picture above the gray sweater that is the back of the sweater. Even tho this sweater wasn't my style at all it turned out to be one of my favorite sweaters now. Its super comfortable and soft, and the back looks so pretty when on. The last sweater that I picked up is the dark green with the knot in the front. This last sweater is super cozy and warm. Perfect sweater to wear when its a little more chilly outside. The front of this sweater is that perfect little something to a very simple sweater.


That's all for this fall sweater haul of 2016. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. As always be sure you are following me here to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.