Thursday, October 27, 2016

Chanel Concealer Brush # 10

Hey everyone, Hope you guys are having a good day. Today I want to share my thoughts on a makeup brush that I have had for a couple of months now and I have a few things to say about it. Let get into this review on the Chanel Concealer Brush # 10.





This brush is the perfect size for the under eye area since its small it gets into the inner corner for my eyes since that's where I have most of my dark circles. This makeup brush does a amazing job on blending out my concealer under the eyes. It almost feels like the brush is just melting the product onto my skin, is that a weird thing to say ? Product comes off so easily with this brush you don't really need to work at it at all to get product off. There is no shedding at all when washing or using, which is something I love about this brush. This brush cost ($32.00) which I know is a lot of money for a brush but I think its worth the money its a really good makeup brush. I have nothing bad to say about this brush.  One more thing its a very lite weight brush.


That's all for this review on the Chanel Concealer Brush # 10. I know its a short post but this sums up how I feel about this item. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in comments below if you guys have this makeup brush and if you like it as much as I do or if you are thinking about getting for yourself's. Talk to you guys soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.