Friday, October 21, 2016

DRUGSTORE HAUL | OCTOBER

Hey everyone, hope you guys had a great week. For today's post I want to share with you guys a drugstore haul that I picked up in the last two weeks or so. Without further more let's get into this haul.

First thing I picked up at the drugstore is the Goody Round Brush. Mine was getting gross and since I like to blow dry my hair in the winter I thought it was the perfect time to pick up a new one. Next I picked up a new hair brush, who knew that a hair brush cost ten dollars and up!.... Anyways I picked up this Revlon oval one so far its a good hair brush it doesn't pull on my hair or anything like that.

Third item I picked up is the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I am not going to say much about this brush since I am planning on doing a whole review post here on my blog about this brush. What I am going to say is that this bush is super soft, applies product beautifully and evenly. Overall such a great brush so far. 

Forth item is something that I go thru like crazy that is dry shampoo. This time I picked up one that I never tried before. The Tresemme Fresh Start Basic Care Dry Shampoo. So far I have been really enjoying this dry shampoo. It soaks up all of the oil in my hair and makes your hair look fresh and it feels like hair. The only downfall to this item is that it sprays on like a white powder so you get that powder look if you don't  brush it out really well.

Next is a other makeup brush. Its the MUA Professional Stippling Brush. My first impression of this brush when taking it out of the box is that its a super lite weight brush and very soft. I don't have much to say about this brush since I haven't used it yet. I will be doing a whole review post on this makeup brush here on my blog. So be sure to look out for that post.

The sixth item that I picked up is something I can't believe that I have never tried before. That is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in (Peach Stain). This blush as a very interesting feel to it, it feels like a mouse but yet its very airy and lite. This blush is pigmented, it as a very pretty stain finish to it. The color is just the perfect pale peach pink. This blush doesn't feel like anything on the cheeks even tho it as a mouse feel to it. 

Third to last item that I picked up at the drug store is Duo Lash Glue. What is different about this duo lash glue its not a squeeze tube its as a brush like applicator so I find it easier to apply the glue on the false lashes. 

Next beauty product that I picked up is something that I have tried before and loved! I did a whole review post here on my blog talking about how much I love this product. If you are interested in seeing my thoughts and how liked it and of course me just raving about this item then please feel free to check that post out, I believe if I am not mistaking that post was my like thrid or forth post I wrote here on my blog. Anyways the item that I am talking about is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer. This concealer is amazing it covers dark circles like a dream and it melts right into your skin. Super easy to work with. 

The last item of this haul is the Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream. This is just a travel sized one that I am going to keep in my makeup bag. So when I am not home and I need hand cream I know I will find some in my bag. 


That's all for this drugstore haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what new products have you guys picked up lately at drug store. I would love to know since I am always looking for new items to try out and then talk to guys about how I liked it or if I didn't like the item. Anyways as always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff, and I will talk you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.