Friday, October 7, 2016

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES! (Random Stuff)

Hey guys hope everyone had a good week and hope you guys have a great weekend! For today's post I want to share with you guys some favorites products and items that I have been loving this past month. When I was picking out my favorites for this month it dawned to me how random of stuff these favorites are. Anyways you will see what I am talking about, Let's get right into it.

First favorite of mine this past month as been the Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner. This clay paint eye liner is a black liner that dries to a black matte finish. Its super easy to work with goes on the eyes really easy. Very bendable and doesn't crease or flake off thru out the day. Really great eye liner!  The wooden makeup brush that is at the button of this picture above came with the product. The tarte makeup brush is great, its the perfect size to get as close to the upper eye leash as possible. Its as a curve to it so its a easier to get a perfect grip, and also because it as that curve it lays perfect on the eyelid.

Second favorite of this past month are the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. I don't use these cloths to remove makeup but you could use them for that if you wanted to. I use these cleansing clothes in the morning to remove any dirt or oil from my face from the night's past. They do a great job on removing dirt and oil, without leaving your skin feeling dry. 

Third favorite of this past month was the Sephora Pearl Eye Mask. This eye mask is amazing its a a fiber eye mask so its a very wet mask. This eye mask did such wonders for my under eye like brighten under that area, I also noticed that it did some color correction. Overall great eye mask! 

Second to last favorite is the NARS duo blush and bronzer, I am going to be talking about the blush in Orgasam. I have to be honest with you guys for the longest time I use to hate this blush because anytime I would go and use it I felt like non of my blush brushes would pick up the product. I finally found the perfect blush brush for this product, but that's for a other post. Anyways this is a beautiful cool tone baby pink blush. That gives that pretty flush look to your cheeks.

The last favorite for this past month is the Chanel Concealer Brush number 10. Yes it is a smaller concealer brush, but it blends out the concealer beautifully, It feels like this brush just melts the makeup onto your skin. Just a great brush its the perfect size for the inner concern of the eye, if you guys are like me that's where most of my darker circles are. This brush gets into that concern perfectly!

That' all of my favorites for this month. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what have you been loving this past month. I would love to know since I am always looking for new products to try out. As always to be sure you are following me here to know when I post new stuff. Talk to you guys soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.