Friday, November 11, 2016

Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes For Face And Eyes | Was This Product A Hit For Me???

Hey everyone, Hope you are all having a great week. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a item that I bought probably a month ago and have done a haul with this item already. Anyways the beauty item that I am going to be talking about today is the Clinique Micellar Cleansing Towelettes For Face and Eyes.

I got these wipes with my 100 points that I had collated with my beauty insider points from sephora. Then once I was done with the sample packet I had to get the full sized packet. The sample that I got came with five wipes which I know isn't a lot of wipes, but I think that's a good amount for begin a sample. The full sized packet of towelettes come with fifty wipes. Which I am shocked and very happy about that since the towelettes that I use from the drug store don't even come with that many. These wipes cost  ($14.00)  which is a amazing price point if you think about how many wipes you get in one full sized packet.

 These wipes are super soft to the touch. They did a pretty good job on taking off my face makeup and mascara, I did notice when I went to wash my face after which by the way you don't have to do since I did feel nice and refreshed and like I just washed my face with just using these wipes. I am a little weird like that. Like I was saying when I did wash my face with my cleanser I did see that a little mascara was left over after using these wipes. Then again that could have been me doing a lazy job on taking off my eye makeup. These wipes are very calming, effective and gentle on the skin. 

The only one downfall about these wipes that I found when using them, is these towelettes were on the more drier side then my drugstore face wipes that I use. These wipes are also thin. 

On the sephora website it said that these face towelettes are fragrance free. I found that these wipes do have a fragrance to them, to me they smell like pear. Its a good scent I enjoy it. Final overall thoughts I really love these makeup wipes even tho I did found two cons. I am going to be repurchasing these again.  

That's all for these review on the Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes For The Face And Eyes. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below if you guys have tried these wipes before and what were thoughts on them. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.