Friday, November 4, 2016

MY FIRST EVER SEPHORA V.I.P HAUL :) !!!

Hey you guys hope you guys are doing good. Today I want to share a very exciting Sephora haul with you guys. A few weeks ago I moved up from begin a beauty insider to a V.I.P. So I wanted to share a few things I picked up from Sephora. Let's jump right into this haul.



First thing that I picked up at Sephora is something I have heard so much good things about  on the internet so I thought I would give it try to see what was all the hype about. The product I am talking about is the Smashbox Primer Water. The one I have is a travel sized one since I wanted to try it out to see if I like it, if I do then I will get the full sized bottle.

Next item I picked up is something that just looked and caught my eye when I was at the check out line. That is the Invisibobble hair ties. They come with three in a box, the only colors that I saw at my Sephora were black and pink not sure if there is anymore colors but if there is please leave it in a comment below. These hair ties do hold up your hair all day and it doesn't snag you hair. Really like these so far.

Third item in this haul is something I got for free for a begin a part of the V.I.P. Program at Sehpora. I picked out the Makeup Forever Excessive Lash Mascara. I have never tried any mascaras from this brand before, I am excited to try it out and see if I like it. I am always looking for my next favorite mascara.

Second to last beauty item that I got on this haul is the Original Beauty Blender Micro. Mimi Pro. I got these beauty blenders to use for my blush I wanted to see if there was difference when applying blush with brush vs a beauty blender. I am not going to say much about that since I was planning on doing a whole review post here on my blog about these beauty blenders. What I am going to say these feel a lot different then the pink beauty blender.  

Last prodect that I got is something that as been talked about and also written about here in the blogger community. That is the Moroccan oil Treatment. This one is a traveled sized one since I was only looking to try it out, and if I like it will get the full sized bottle of it. I have already use this product since buying it. So far I have been enjoy it. Look for a whole review post about this item here on my blog.

That's all for this first and it wont be the last Sephora V.I.P. Haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and maybe saw something that you might want to get your self. In a comment below if there is anything that you picked up at Sephora that I should be trying out let me know. I am always looking for new beauty items to try out. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.