Friday, November 18, 2016

November Empties! | Some Really Good Products This Month

Hey everyone hope you are doing well. Today I want to share with you guys products that I have used up in this past month. I love reading these kind of blog post because you really can get a sense of weather or not the person liked the item they used. Anyways I have lots of products to talk about so lets just get right into this empties post.



Ardell Wispies False Eye Lashes : These lashes look so natural on me love how they made my real lashes look. They were not heavy, the band to these lashes was thin which I like in false lashes. Overall great lashes already bought a other pair.

Salon Grafix Professional Invisible Dry Shampoo :  Loved using this dry shampoo it got rid of any oil that I had on my hair. Without it making my hair feel hay or straw like. This dry shampoo was really easy to brush out, at the end my hair still felt like hair which is always a big plus with me. I am sure you can tell I really like this dry shampoo since I went thru two cans of it. I will be re buying this item again soon. 

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo :  This product was only a traveled sized item, but I really enjoyed it. This is a thick shampoo that lathers up really nicely and easy. Made my hair felt really soft and left my hair looking shiny. My hair felt clean after using this shampoo which I think is the most important thing. The scent to this item is super enjoyable smells like soft flowers if that makes any sense. Overall great item.

Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo :  This is a other traveled sized product. You are going to see a lot of traveled sized items in this empties just because I have been traveling a lot so I have been using a lot of traveled sized items. Anyways this shampoo was a other great shampoo made my hair feel soft and gave my hair a nice healthy shine to it. This shampoo gave me some volume which is always nice for me anyways. Since my hair is fine curly and flat on my head.  

Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash :  This is a great body wash if you are looking for one that smells nice and clean and gives you a great lather on your body. I have also noticed since using this body wash my skin as felt softer. I have a big bottle of this body wash and I am almost done with it. That's how much I love this stuff. You guys need to try this at least once.

Jergens Ultra Healing Hand Moisturizer :  This was a good hand lotion it did leave my hands nice and moisturizes. The only problem I had with this lotion was the scent, dont get me wrong its smells really nice that's not the problem.  I just didn't like that after I applied this on my hands the scent wouldn't go away I noticed that the scent would stay all day long so when I would pick up something or eat I would smell the scent from the lotion I applied in the morning. 

Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation :  I have a whole review post here on my blog talking about this foundation and how I liked it and my overall thoughts on this product are. So if you are interested to read a more in depth review on this item please feel free to check out that post. What I will say this was a great foundation it went on the face beautifully.  This foundation felt like nothing on my skin. It also lasted on all day. Overall great product this a foundation I think everyone should give it try.

Neutrogena Makeup remover Cleansing Towelettes :  I am sure you guys are tried of seeing these makeup wipes already since I do have a packet or two always on these post. I cant tell you how amazing these wipes are. They remove all of your face makeup even mascara with only one wipe. I have never had a issue with using them a round my eyes. Just great wipes that I think are wroth the nine dollars. 

Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes For Face And Eyes : I did a whole review post on this product last week talking about how I liked them and what my overall thoughts were. If you are interested in reading that review post. Please feel free and go check that post out. These were great makeup wipes thy smelled very pleasant. They removed all of my face makeup with just one wipe. When it came down to removing mascara they did a flawless job it removed the mascara like it was no big deal.  Amazing wipes if you are in the market to try out new makeup removing wipes. 

That's all for this empties post. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and hopefully found some new products that you might want to try out for your self's. In a comment below let me know what products have you guys used up this past month. Talk to you guys soon.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome products !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/11/nobody-is-you-and-that-is-your-power.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.