Friday, November 25, 2016

NOVEMBER FAVORITES | DID I FIND BETTER FACE WIPES?!


Hey everyone hope you are all doing well. Today I want to share with you some of my favorite beauty and hair items that I have I been enjoy using this past month. I cant believe we are going into December already this year is going by way to fast. Anyways lets get into the favorites.



First favorite of this month are the Clinique take the day off micellar cleansing towelettes for the face and eyes. These are amazing makeup wipes I have done a whole review post on these wipes and a sample sized was just in a empties post. If you are interested any of those two posts please go and check them out.These wipes take off all of my face makeup and mascara with just one wipe. They smell like pear, they are on the thin side of wipes but they get the job done. Overall great wipes! 

Next favorite is something I think I already mentioned in a favorites post a while back ago, but I have been using it for the past month and I fell in love with this product all over again, so I thought I would share it again with you guys. That is the NARS blush in (Orgasm), this is such a beautiful baby pink blush. You could wear this blush for very occasion since its more a natural glow of pink. These blush does have shimmer in it but its nothing crazy. Great blush if you haven't tried it you need to. 

Second to last favorite for this month are the Ardell False Eye Lashes. These eye lashes are super comfortable on the eyes, lite weight. I love how the band of these lashes are thin so it makes it easier to apply them on the eyes. Great lashes and they are not that much money. 

Last favorite I want to talk about is something that was in my Sephora haul not that long ago. That is the Invisiboble Traceless Hair Rings. Mine are in black but they come with many other colors. These are by far the best hair ties I have tried yet. They don't catch on my hair when taking it off. Holds onto my hair all day long. And they don't soak up any water if I was to put my hair up when its wet. Overall great hair item. You can found them at sephora if you were wondering where you could get them for your self's.

At's all my November Favorites hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know what have been your favorite products in this last month, I would love to know what you guys have been enjoying using. A little side note this is my 100 post on my blog, I cant believe I have posted 100 post already. Anyways I will talk to you guys soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.