Friday, December 30, 2016

December Favorites | Holy Grail Lip Scrub....



Hey you guys hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to share some of my favorites from this past month there are not a lot this month but the couple that I picked out I have been really enjoying using. First favorite of mine this past month is the Moroccan Oil Treatment, I am not going to give a full review on this post since I do have a whole review post talking about this product coming soon. What I can say is that I have noticed a difference in my hair since using this item, I have noticed that my hair grows a lot faster, my hair also looks like it as more of a healthy glow to it. The moroccan oil treatment is a heavy oil so a little goes a long way when applying it to the hair. This item also as a very pleasant scent to it. Overall great product I would totally would recommend this item to anyone who was thinking of try it. 

Second favorite of this past is also a other product that I have a review post coming very soon, so I don't want to say to much about it. That is the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. I have to be honest when I first heard about this item I thought it was a joke. After  buying the travel sized one and using it for this past month, I see this item is no joke. I totally notice a difference in my skin when I do use this primer water and when I don't. This product blurs out pours makes my makeup go on a lot smoother. I also noticed that when I do use this item before applying my makeup you don't notice the texture of my skin as much when I don't apply this spray. Just a great primer looking to get the full sized bottle soon. 

Second to last favorite is something that as been around for a while now but I just never got into it until I watched Makeupbytiffenyd videos her ravening about how much she loves this item. So I thought I would give it try and see if i feel the same way. The product that I am talking about is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ( Peach Statin). This is such a beautiful blush, it gives you the right amount of color on your cheeks without over doing it. I would say this blush is on the more natural side of blushes. It as a little of a scent but nothing that you smell when applying the product. Last thing I want to say this blush applies amazing with a damped beauty blender. 

Last favorite that I want to talk about is the Chap Stick Total Hydration Lip Scrub. This as quickly become my holy grail lip scrub. This lip product scrubs away all of the dead skin you might have on your lips without leaving your lips feeling dry. I find that this lip scrub is so hydration that I don't feel the need to put on chap-stick on after, but I do anyway just for that extra hydration. I also found this lip scrub not to be like I am rubbing sand on my lips, since its not that harsh of a lip item I can use it more then just once a week. When you are done rubbing this product onto your lips and your ready to wash it off. I have noticed it turns into a oil that I just rub onto my lips. (Not sure if you are to do that but I do anyway). Overall great lip scrub so happy that I found this item. My cream matte lip sticks apply so much more smoother and easier since I have started using this item.

That's all of my favorites for this past month. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what have been your favorite products this past month. I would love to know what you guys have been enjoying using this past month. As always talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.