Friday, December 9, 2016

Disappointing Make Up Brush | Sephora Pro Domed Stippling Brush #41

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a makeup brush that I have been using for a couple of months now and I have a lot to say about it. The makeup brush that I am going to be telling you guys about is the Sephora Pro Domed Stippling Brush # 41. With out further more let's get into this review.


Let me start telling you the good thing about this makeup brush. When you apply bb cream with this brush it goes on the face flawless, but when I would start and try to blend the bb cream into my face it would make the bb cream ball up and wont let me do nothing because the more I would try to fix it the more the brush would make the bb cream ball up.  At the end of all that I found if I just use my fingers to blend it out that doesn't happen. This I only found happens on the tip of my nose. This is not a lite weight brush it does have some weight to it when holding it.

After just using this brush just once I noticed that product doesn't lay on the top of the brush. The brush soaks up a lot of your product so you end up using more foundation or bb cream then you would like to. Let's talk about what happens when I wash this brush. Taking any product off this brush is not easy, product doesn't just come right off you need to really work with it for all of the product to wash off the brush. I also found when washing or just using this makeup brush it sheds a lot which to me is not a good thing in a makeup brush.

The one thing about this brush that I love is that this brush is dense but yet it as some flexible to it. The hairs on the brush are super soft to the touch and on the face which is always nice. This brush is ($36.00) which to me is not the worth the amount of money. I just think there are a lot of other better brushes that I have used and have in my collection that I would pick over this one. 

That's all for this review post on the Sephora Pro Domed Stippling Brush #41. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Sorry if this was such a negative review post but its my honest thoughts. If you guys have this brush and love it please let me know your tips and tricks on how you use it and clean it, I would love to know. As always talk to you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.