Friday, December 16, 2016

Highly Talked About Concealer Just Didn't Work For Me.... (REVIEW)

Hey you guys hope you are all are doing well. Today I want to give you my thoughts on a product that is highly talked about and raved about here in the beauty community. The product that I am going to talking about is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Without further more let's get into this review.  


This was a very easy concealer to work with, it was very blend-able. This concealer also set under the eye beautifully. Other good things about the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is that its a non drying formula which is always a great thing, since I do have dry skin. Its also lightweight, smooth and very pigmented a little of this concealer will go a long way. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer as good coverage it does brighten under my eye area but its not so good when it comes down to dark purple cilces under the eyes, its funny because I found that when it came to covering up any darkness under my eyes I felt like this concealer would sheer out ....Is that weird thing to say? Please let me know in a comment below if you guys have had that problem with this item?

Now for the cons of this concealer wish I didn't have any but sadly I do. The first con of this concealer is that this item creases a lot even when I do set it with a powder. I also saw by using this product that its not sweat proof at all it would just disappear after a couple of hours. The last con that I have for this concealer is that the staying power is not that great at all even when I set it I feel like it just goes away after a couple of hours of wearing it. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer realities for ($29.00)  I just don't see this item worth that much money. I think there are better concealers out there that would do a better job on covering up dark areas under the eyes and also have way better staying power. I will not be repurchasing this item again.

That's all for this review on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking about getting this item for your self. Sorry that this review wasn't a positive one, but not all makeup items will work out for everyone. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.