Friday, December 2, 2016

Real Techniques Blush Brush (REVIEW)

Hey everyone, Hope you guys are doing well. Today I want to share my thoughts on a makeup brush that I have had for a couple months already, I have a few things to say. This makeup brush was also in a recent drugstore haul if you are interested in seeing what else I got in that haul please feel free to go check that post out. Anyways let's get into this review. 



This is a lite weight makeup brush, Love how the bottom of this brush is flat it makes easier when I am done with the brush and I want to keep it standing up. This is also a super soft brush to the touch and on the face. This is not a dense brush as most of my brushes are. I do like the flexible this brush as. The Real Techniques Blush Brush picks up product great! It also applies product beautifully and even on the skin. What I love most about the Real Techniques Blush Brush is that it doesn't shed when washing or when using it.I found when I do clean this brush any product that I might had on it comes off so easy I don't have to really work with it to get it cleaned. Love that! 

This brush is ($8.99) which is a amazing price point for such a great brush. I would totally recommend this brush to anyone that as been wanna to try it out. Its such a high quality brush for what the price is.


That's all for this review on the Real Techniques Blush Brush. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Hopefully found it helpful if you were thinking of getting this brush. In a comment below let me know if you have this brush and what were your thoughts on it, is there something that I forgot to mention in this review post? As always talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.