Friday, January 20, 2017

MAJOR SWEATER HAUL | COLLECTIVE FROM THREE MONTHS!!!



Hey everyone, hope you are doing well. Today I want to share with you guys this major sweater haul that I have been collecting for three months now. All of these sweaters are from different stores. I cant remember where all of these sweaters are from so I cant list that information, but I am sure if you look on line or in stores that you can find something that looks like it. Hope you guys enjoyed this big sweater haul. In a comment below let me know which sweater is your favorite.Talk you guys soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like the light grey sweater the most!

    brownkittycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all rock, but I'd choose the white one at the bottom of the stash and wear a bright flowery shirt underneath it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.