Friday, February 10, 2017

FAVORITE NEW MASCARA!? | MAKEUP FOR EVER EXCESSIVE LASH (Review)


Hi everyone hope you all are doing well. Today I want to share my thoughts on the Makeup For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara. At the end of this post you will find out if this mascara as become my new favorite. I got this mascara as a sample for begin a member of the V.I.P program at sephora. This mascara retails for ($25.00). The wand to this mascara is a slim rubber wand with very short bristles on it. Since this wand is so small and slim it's perfect enough to get into the inner corner of my eyes to get those baby lashes.

This mascara is on the more drier side of mascaras. Love that this mascara gave me so much length and thickness to my very short lashes. When it came down to volume didn't really happen for me. The Makeup For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara is easy to remove from the eyes no need to be rubbering at your eyes.The last two things that I want to say about this mascara that are great is that I love that it wont clump up when you applying it to your lashes, and it creates a beautiful natural almost feather like affect to the lashes. This really is a great mascara for everyday use I think anyway... There is a downfall that I saw when using this product I noticed a little flaking of the mascara at the end of the day. If you can look past the one downfall of this mascara I would totally say that everyone should give this mascara a chance.

That's all for this review post on the Makeup For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara. Hope you guys enjoyed this post, maybe even found it helpful in some way. Let me know a comment below if you have tried out this item out already and what were your thoughts on it. I would love to hear your guys feedback. As always talk to you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.