Friday, February 3, 2017

NEW MAKEUP FOR 2017! (haul a mixture of drugstore and high end)


Hey everyone, hope you are doing well. Have a amazing weekend! Today I want to share with you guys a beauty haul that has been sitting in my closet for a week now just collecting. I am sure you can tell by the photo above its a mixture between drugstore and high end items. I am not going to go in any order I am just going to start this haul at the top right concern of the picture above. The first item that I picked up is the Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser. I am almost done with the cleanser I have now, so I thought it would be the perfect time to pick this up this one since I only heard amazing things by MakeupBytiffanyd on her YouTube channel.

Next product I picked up is a paper mask from the Yes Line. I am guessing these masks are new to there line since on the package it said new. I am excited to try this out to see how I liked it, I have never tried anything from this line before. When feeling the package it feels like there is a lot of liquid in it, I hope this mask isn't to messy of a mask. Third item that I got on this haul is the Flower Miracle Matte Translucent Finishing Powder, this is a other brand that I haven't tried. I am excited to see how I like this finishing powder since I only heard very good things about this brand and the product it self.

Next I picked up a eye mask from the Sephora line, the eye mask that I am going to try this time is the anti - fatigue & energizing pomegranate eye mask. I love the sephora line of eye mask and face so I have no doubts this one is going to become a holy grail of mine. The last full item that I got is the Wet n Wild Shimmer Palette in (Broozy Brunch) this highlighter as been highly popular in the beauty community lately, I have tried this item out already since buying it, I already have a few thoughts about this highlighter but I am not going to say it on this post since I am planing on doing a whole review post on just this item. So keep your eyes out for that post, it should be out soon.

Next beauty item is a item that I got using my V.I.P. points at sephora. It's the Burberry Fresh Glow. I am very excited that this was one of the choices to pick from because I only heard really good things about this product from YouTuber MakeupbyTiffanyD. The last two items that I got are samples first is the Shiseido Wrinkle Resist 24 Hour Eye Cream and the last sample size item is a hair balm from the brand IGK.

That's all for this high end | drugstore haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something new that you want to give a try. If there is any item in this haul that you want me to give you guys a more in denth review let me know in a comment below. As always talk to you guys soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using Murad cosmetics too. It helped my acne inflammatory so much, I love it! Let me know, how is working for you.

    Sending love, Uniqa

    http://beuniqa.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there will be a whole review on the Murad Time Release Acnce Cleanser soon on my blog. Be sure you are following my blog so can know when that post will up

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.