Friday, February 24, 2017

WROTH THE HYPE OR NOT??? WET n WILD SHIMMER PALETTE (boozy brunch)


Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today I want to share my thoughts with you guys on a product that I have been using for a month or so and I already have so much to say about it. First I want to say this highlighter is ($5.99) which a great price point,and very inexpensive for the amount of product you are getting. This is a a golden shimmering highlighter so if you don't like gold highlighters with lots of shimmer in it then this is not the item for you. Highly pigmented product, a little goes a long way with this highlighter. Not a super intense highlighter when used dry but a little still goes a long way with this product, its a little more intense when you use this item wet but not by much. The pink and brown stripes on this highlighter you don't need to be scared of because it won't show at all on your face when you apply it. 


The two down falls I have with this product which is not even a big deal not at all but I find the packaging a little bulky and big for my taste. I also have been noticing no matter if i use this highlighter wet or dry it does apply a tiny bit patchy on the face, not like really bad or anything but you do notice it when applying it. Other then that this is a very pretty golden highlighter, to answer the question in the title of this post yes this product is totally worth the hype, if you are willing to look past the patchy applying part and won't mind working with this product a little more.Here is a side note about the Wet & Wild company they don't test there products on animals, which is always a amazing thing and makes me very happy to see.

That's all for this review | worth the hype post. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking of getting it for yourself. Let me know in comment below if you guys have tried out this highlighter and what were your thoughts on it. I would love to hear your guys feedback on this product. As always talk to you guys soon.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.