Friday, March 24, 2017

A QUICK DRUG STORE HAUL!!!


Hey everyone hope you are all doing well and had a great week. For today's post I want to share with you guys a really quick drug store haul that I picked up at the drug store yesterday. First thing I picked up is the Maybelline the colossal big shot mascara. I have a whole post coming soon just talking about this product and my thoughts on it, so I am not going to say much what I can say is that so far I have been really enjoying it but it does have a annoying side to it. Second item that I picked up yesterday is the Loreal Blend Artist Infallible Sponge. I just recently got rid of my beauty blender and I only have watched and read so many positive things about this sponge and how wonderful it is. I wanted to see what was all the hype about and to see if this can fill in the shoes of my beauty blender. (lol)

The last beauty item I picked up at drugstore is the Wet n Wild Flat Top Brush. This is a other item I got because you tuber MakeupbyTiffanyD was raving about it. I haven't tried it since buying it but there will be a post on here of me talking about the brush and my thoughts so look out for that.

That's all for this haul post I know it was a short and quick one, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. Let me know in a comment below if you have tried these products out already and what were thoughts on them did you end up liking them? I would love to hear your feedback. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.