Friday, March 17, 2017

DID WONDERS TO MY HAIR!?! | MOROCCAN OIL TREATMENT | REVIEW




                                    Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today I want to chat about a hair product that I have been loving these couple of months, that is the Moroccan Oil Treatment. This oil treatment comes in two different sizes, I have the small size bottle that is the 0.85 oz which cost ($15.00). Then there is a 1.7 oz bottle which is bigger and it cost ($34.00). Its one of those products that it depends on how much you want to spend. I found this to be a thick oil so a little goes a long way. Even tho its a thick oil it doesn't weigh down my hair at all, which is a big plus since I do have fine curly hair that gets weighed down when I put to many products on it.  

I have noticed that this product as made my hair feel softer, and not so rough.This also as giving my hair a lot of nourishes like it looks like my hair as more shine to it. Not sure if this was just me but I have been noticing that my hair as been growing and drying a lot faster since I have been using this treatment. Love that when you apply this oil to your hair that it absorbs really quickly into your hair no matter if your hair is wet or dry. A other thing that I love about this hair treatment is that once you apply it and its all absorb into your hair this product won't leave your hair feeling oily or greasy. 

This oil treatment as a very pleasant scent to it nothing to over powering. I apply this to my ears down really focusing this product on my ends, I don't apply this to my roots since this is a oil and on the more thick side of oils it will just weigh down my hair if I do. Overall amazing product that I think it as done wonders for my hair. I honestly think that any kind of hair type can use this oil treatment and be happy with it. I would recommend that everyone try this item out for your self's, totally wroth the money. PS this also helped with tamping my fly ways.

That's all for this review on the Moroccan Oil Treatment. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know a comment below if you guys have tried out this product and what were your thoughts on it, did you have the same out come as me ? I would love to hear your guys feedback. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.