Friday, March 10, 2017

DISAPPOINTING!? | MUA PROFFESSIONAL STIPPING BRUSH



Hey you guys. Hope everyone had a amazing week so far. For today's post I want to share my thoughts on a makeup brush that I have been using for a couple of months now and I have few things to say about it. The makeup brush that I am talking about in case you missed the title is the MUA Proffessional Stipping Brush. This makeup brush can be found exclusive at CVS, that's where I have only seen these brushes at. This brush will cost you ($17.50) which I think is on the more high end price for a drugstore makeup brush.

This is a very soft brush to the touch, yes but I notice when applying anything to the face with this item it felt very sharp and pokey which is not something you want in a makeup brush. Very light weight brush which I always like in brushes. This tool is perfect for blending out product, it makes the product that you blended out look flawless. Also love that if you wanted to use this makeup-brush for applying highlight, blush or bronzer it won't pick a lot of powder just the right amount of powder. When it comes to applying foundation with this brush this isn't that great it applies foundation very streaky and to be quite honest with you it was not the easiest brush to work with, but the end result was flawless.

Washing this brush is a dream product comes off super easy, doesn't take a lot of work to get this tool clean. This brush also dries really fast after washing it, which is always nice. The two major downfalls to this makeup brush that I have which is why its a disappointing tool to me. First is that it sheds lot when washing and when I am using the brush on my face. The last big downfall I have is I noticed when I don't use this brush on a daily the hair's started to go all wacky then when I did use it and washed the brush the hairs on it never went back to normal they stayed all crazy looking.

That's all for this disappointing review of the MUA Professional Stipping Brush. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below if you have tried out this brush and liked it, do you have any tips on what I am doing wrong? I would love to hear your guys feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.