Friday, March 3, 2017

EMPTIES | PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE USED UP ( TWO FIRST IMPRESSIONS)


Hey you guys! Hope you are doing well today, if not here is a virtual hug from me. Today I want to share with you all my empties form the months of January and the beginning of this month February. I am going to start at the left top concern of this picture above. I am going to leave the two first impressions of this post to the last. First empty is the Johnson's Baby Shampoo, this is a great product for washing your makeup brushes it gets your brushes clean and smelling great and yet its gentle enough on them. Second empty of this past one and half months is the Neutrogena Oil - Free Acne Wash this was a great cleanser it got my face clean, removed any dirt, oil and even any left over makeup that maybe my face towelette didn't get. I also found that it did what it claimed it does which is keep my acne at bea.

Next empty is the Aussie Hair Insurance Leave - In - Conditioner. This was a ok leave in conditioner, I didn't really notice that this product was doing anything for my hair at all. It smells really fruity which I enjoyed but the product it self was not that impressive at all. I will not be repurchasing this item again. Fourth empty is the Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream. This was a very good hand cream the only big down fall I had with hand cream and its why I wont be re buying this product again. The scent to this item, smells like straight up heavy strong perfume. It was just to much for me.

Next empty I am going to talk about are the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleasning Cloths. If you have been following my blog for a while now then you have seen these cloths on a empties before. These cloths are great for using them in the morning when I am in a hurry or to be honest with you just lazy and don't want to mess with my face cleaning routine. These wipes smell very calming and they do a good job in removing any dirt, oil or any left over makeup on your face from the night before. Great wipes! something that as become a holy grail of mine that I always re buy when I am out of them. Sixth empty that I have used up is the Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo (traveled sized). Great dry shampoo it got rid of any oil that my hair might have had. My hair looks clean and smells good. Already bought a other one of these to put in my traveling pack.

Next product that I have used up the Rose Face Mask From Fresh. I have done a whole review post on this product already here on my blog. So if you want to know my full thoughts on this please feel free to check that post out. Anyways this was a good face mask I really enjoyed it. This face mask smells exactly like roses it even as a tiny little roses petals inside the jar. This face mask is on the more gel like masks. This product leaves my skin feeling so smooth, soft and hydrated. Just a great mask its gentle enough that you can get away with using this item everyday if you wanted to. The only thing that is holding me back from repurchasing this beauty item is the price tag. ($65.00)

The last empty before I start talking about my two other products that are going to be more of a first impressions is the Elizabeth And James Nirvana White Perfume. This is such a beautiful perfume its smells amazing last all day which is a great plus! Love wearing this by it self or laying it with the black Nirvana Black. Now on to the first impressions part of this post. First one I am going to talk about is the Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask. This is a very wet mask but smells really nice just like a pina colada. This face mask was a little big for my face I found, I love that it doesn't slip and slide after applying it. My thoughts after using this one time mask my skin felt tight which I wasn't a big fan of. There was not much oil I guess after using this item. My skin did feel more smooth after which I always enjoy.

And finally the last first impression I want to share with you all is the Sephora Pomegranate Eye mask. First thing I want to say that this eye mask did not smell like pomegranate at all to me it smelled like wine. Is that weird? Love that this eye mask and most of the eye mask that I have tried from the sephora line they stay under the eyes and don't move around once applied. Once taking this eye mask off I notice that under my eyes were more awake and less tried looking. I found that my under eyes felt more tight like this mask did some firming. Which hey I am not going to complain about. Overall great eye mask. 

That's all for this empties | first impressions. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what have you used up lately. As always talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.