Friday, March 31, 2017

MARCH FAVORITES 2017 | A AMAZING FOUNDATION FOUND!!! | ANNOUNCEMENTS


Hey everyone hope you are doing good and have a amazing weekend ahead. For today's post I am going to be sharing you guys my March favorites, I don't have many as you can see from the photo above but the ones I did pick out for this post are totally worth showing to you. First favorite of the month is the Maybelline the colossal big shot mascara. I have a whole post coming here very soon talking all about this product and my thoughts on it. So I am not going to say much about it here on this post. What I can say is that I have been really enjoying using this mascara gives my lashes the volume and a little bit of length that I am looking for in a mascara, also love that it is a drug store and you find it for under ten dollars! Overall good mascara.

Next favorite is the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. This is a other product that I have a whole post coming very soon of me chatting about this foundation and my overall thoughts on it, so again sorry but I am not going to get to much into it. What I can say about this item its a really good foundation with full coverage to it. Worth the five to six dollars that I spent on it.

The last but not least favorite of this month is the Benefit Dandelion Blush. I believe I do have a whole review post here on my blog talking about this product and my overall thoughts on it, so if you are interested in seeing what more I have to say please feel free to do so. This is such a pretty pink blush that gives your checks such a beautiful brightening and awake look. Love that this product come with a brush that I can use. Overall great blush and it smells really nice.

That's all for this monthly favorites post. Hope you guys enjoy reading this post and finding out what I have been loving this month. In a comment below let me know what beauty items have you guys have been enjoying using this past month. I love to hear you guys feedback. As always talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.