Friday, April 14, 2017

($5.99) FOUNDATION!!! THAT PERFORMS LIKE A HIGH END FOUNDATION | WET N WILD PHOTO FOCUS FOUNDATION



Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today I want to share my thoughts on a foundation that I have been using these last few months now and I have fallen in love with it. The foundation that I am talking about is the Wet n Wild Photofoucs Foundation. This foundation comes in a wide different shades so anyone can find there perfect match for them. I found that the Wet n Wild foundation is not to thin or to thick of a product it applies to the face falwess with either a damping beauty blender or a flat top brush. The coverage to this foundation is great it covers a lot of my redness that I have on my face. The one downfall tho is that after wearing it for a few hours I noticed that this product starts to break up on me around my cheek area its not a big fade out but you can see where it as broken up. With that been said I don't think I would call this foundation a long lasting product.

A other thing I noticed when I was applying this product is that this foundation as a weird scent to it. I cant really describe the scent  you will just have to buy yourselves a bottle and smell it for your self's. This foundation does come with a applicator not sure how I feel about about it. I feel like its not that sanitary to be putting a plastic applicator that as touched your face back into in the bottle, I think its like putting germs and bacteria in the foundation bottle. I found that this foundation was matte for the most part I didn't really find that I had to be blotting my face a lot when using this product. 

Last few things I want to say about the Wet n Wild photo focus foundation is that when it came down to setting this foundation I found it to set better with a powder vs a setting spray. I just feel like when setting this foundation with setting spray it made the product look cakey and more dewy like then I like my foundations to be. Wet n Wild is a cruelty free makeup which is a awesome thing! This foundation as the title said cost $5.99 which a amazing deal since this foundation is a great foundation that works amazing. Overall I really like this product and say that if anyone as not tried out this foundation yet you need to do so.

That's it for this review on the Wet n Wild Photofoucs Foundation. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me known in a comment below if you have tried this foundation and what were your thoughts on it. I love to hear your guys feedback. As always talk to you guys soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.