Friday, April 28, 2017

SEPHORA HAUL | SPRING 2017




Hey everyone hope you are all doing well. Today I want to share with you guys a Sephora haul that I picked up this past weekend. First product I picked up is something that I repurchased before and I have really enjoyed that is the Clinique take the day off micellar cleansing towelettes. These are really good makeup wipes they take off all of my makeup with just one wipe, they are wet but they are also on the little bit on the dryer side if that makes any sense. I also love that they come with 50 wipes for under twenty dollars! Next product I got for free for being  a V.IP. member. The product is the Origins Retexturizing Mask I have already tried out this mask since buying it. I am going to be doing a whole review post and telling you my thoughts on this item so I am not going to say much now. I can say that this mask really is amazing I see a difference in my skin after using this face mask. I also have notice that my makeup applies so much more flawless and smother after using this product. Love that this mask as a very settle scent of roses.

Third product that I picked up at sephora is something that was a total surprise since I don't remember having this in my basket while I was in the store. That is the Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. I haven't tried this sample sized mask yet. If you guys want to see a real time first impressions on this item let me know a comment before. Next item is something that I feel very girl buys a few months that is the Duo Brush On Adhesive Eye Lash Glue, I have tried this brush on before and I really enjoyed it. I found the application for the glue was a lot easier and faster then the squeeze tube one. I got the clear one if anyone was wondering. 

Next item is something I go thru alot during the spring and summer months. That would be bottling sheets I still have not found ones that I really love so I have been trying all different kind of brands to see if I will really love just one. Anyways the blotting sheets I got this time around are the Sephora Blotting Papers in herbal rose, so far I have been enjoying this papers they get all of the oil off my face, but I have notice at times they do take off a little bit of my makeup which stinks. A other great thing about these blotting papers is that they have a fresh pleasant rose scent that is not to over powering or gross.

Third to last item that I picked up on this haul is something that I have been wanna to try but never actually bought it, so I was super happy when I found that I could use my V.I.P. points toward this I guess traveled sized item. I am talking about the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, I am super excited to start using this product since I only heard and read amazing things about this face powder. Next item I picked up is a travel sized of the Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benfit. I have used this item already since buying it. So far I have been really enjoying this pencil super easy to work with and goes on the brows flawless. I am 100 % sure I will be repurchasing the full sized pencil soon. 

Finally the last thing I picked up is not a product but a makeup brush. I went in blind when purchasing the Sephora Pro Brow Brush, I say that because when I bought this brush I didn't watch or read any reviews on this item. Form the looks of the brush it looks like its going to be a good brush. Here me hoping! If you guys have any ideas on how I would store this double ended makeup brush please let me know in a comment below, it would be much appreciated. 

That's all for this Sephora haul hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something new that you might want to go and get and try it for your self's. In a comment below let me know what have you bought lately at sephora, I would love to know since I am always up to trying new products. As always talk to you guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.