Friday, May 26, 2017

MAY FAVORITES | PRODUCTS THAT BEEN LOVING + TWO NEW HOLY GRAIL PRODECTS


Hey everyone hope you had a good week this week and have a amazing weekend. This week post I want to share my favorite products from this past month. I cant believe this month is almost over this year is flying by. Without further more lets get into these favorites. First favorite of this past month as been my Loreal Blend Artist infallible Sponge. This beauty sponge applies makeup to the face flawless, its a squishy sponge to the touch. Its not dense and hard at all. I do wet this sponge even tho on the box it came with it doesn't say anything about that you have to wet it before you use it, I just feel like a beauty sponge works better when its damped. Overall amazing sponge I think everyone should go and get yourself's one you wont be disappointed.

Next favorite of this month which is slowly becoming a holy grail item for me. That is the Origins Original Skins Retexuizing Mask. I have used this mask a couple times this month and I love the way my skin feels after using it. My skin feels so soft, smooth, and clean like there is a glow to it. This mask as a rose scent to it but nothing to overpowering where you feel like the scent is to much. This is a clay mask which I have never tried before and now cant get enough of it. Like I said in the beginning I feel like this mask does clean my pores out. 

Third favorite of this month as been the Maybelline Mater Precise Curvy Liquid Liner. This eye liner is so easy to use goes on the eyes super easy with no work. I love that it as a fine tip to it also love that its a marker which I am finding a lot easier then a eye pencil. This liquid eye liner stays on the eyes all day long with out smudging or fading away. This is a other product that is slowly becoming a holy grail of mine.

The last favorite of this month I am sure its a lot of peoples favorite brow product. I am talking about the Goof Proof Brow Pencil by Benefit. The one I have is a traveled sized one since this is my first time using this item. I have to say its a super easy brow pencil to work with. It doesn't take a lot of effort to get your brows filled and to get them to look the way you want. I love that this pencil stays on the brows all day. Overall great brow pencil if you are looking for a effortless pencil that you don't need to work with it a lot then you definitely want to try this out. 

That's all for this monthly favorites. Hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully found a new beauty item that you might want to go out and try it out for yourself's. In a comment below let me know what you guys have been loving this month beauty wise. I love reading what you guys have been enjoying using. As always talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.