Friday, May 19, 2017

SEPHORA BIRTHDAY HAUL! | EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS


Hey you guys hope you are all doing well and had a great week. Cheers to the weekend! Today's post I want to share you guys a sephora haul I picked up on my birthday last weekend. I picked up some new products and a re bought of a hair product that I love that I am excited to chat with you guys about. Without further more lets just jump right into this sephora birthday haul.

First beauty item that I got on this haul is a new mascara I ran out of my other mascara that I have been using so I thought it would be the perfect time get a new one. I picked up the Buxom Lash Mascara I have never tried out this one before I have seen it in store but ever thought of getting it. I have been using it since buying the product and so far have been really enjoy it. I will let you guys know more of my thoughts on this item in a full review post. 

Second beauty item that I picked up on this haul is a product that I have used and have raved about how much I love it here on my blog. That is the Moroccanoil Treatment this stuff is truly amazing I have noticed such a difference in my hair since using this. Here are some major things I have noticed this using this hair item 1. my hair grows a lot faster 2. my hair dries quicker after washing it. 3. my hair feels so much smother and silky when I use this oil. If you want to know more of my thoughts on this oil feel free to check out my full review post I did here on my blog. Overall amazing hair oil I would 100% recommend this hair oil to anyone who as not tried it out for them self.

Next beauty product I picked up on this haul is a new moisturizer that I have never tired before but only heard really amazing things about the brand and there products. That is the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I tried out the sample test one in store and fell in love on how it left my hand so soft and moisturized without any oily feel to my hand after.   

Second to last item that I picked up on this haul is a sample sized that I got by using my V.I.P. points, the beauty product that I picked out from the choices they had is the Boscia Charcoal Makeup Melter. I was super excited that this was one of the things I could pick from since I only heard amazing things about this brand and the product it self. The last thing I got was my birthday gift for begin a member of the beauty program at sephora. The birthday gift for the month of may is the Tarte high performance naturals which includes a blush and a mattle liquid lipstick. I have tried out the blush already and I really enjoy it the staying powder to it is out of this world, the liquid lipstick I am not sure how I feel about it yet.  

That's all for this birthday sephora haul hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe saw something that you might want to go out and get for yourself's. Let me know in a comment below is there anything you have picked up from sephora lately ?  Or just let me know if you guys have tried out any of these beauty products before and what were your thoughts on them. I always love hearing your guys feedback. As always talk to you guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.