Friday, June 30, 2017

CURRENT BEAUTY OBSESSIONS & (THE BEST) CHOCOLATE CANDY


Hey everyone Hope you are doing well. Today's post I want to share with you guys some of my beauty items that I have been using this past month,and have really enjoyed and I also want to share with you all the best m&m's that I have tried yet. I cant believe we are done with a other month already this year is just flying by. Let's just jump right into it. First favorite of this month as been my Clinique acne solutions bb cream. I have done a whole review post here on my blog post talking about my thoughts on it. I believe in that post I mentioned that how I sometimes really like this bb cream and other times I am not a big fan of it. 

With that all being said I have been falling in love with product this month. This bb cream as full coverage but yet still feels lite on the face. This bb cream at least for me as a powder finish to it. I find that this bb cream last all day long. Overall great product a other thing that I love that this face product as a spf of 40 so this makes the perfect item for the summer time. 

Next favorite of this past month as been the Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush in (paaarty). This blush is a such a pretty warm tone dark pink color. The pigmentation to this blush is insene! You barely need to tap your brush into this product. This blush last long day on the cheeks, just a easy blush to work with. Blends out so smoothly. Overall just a fantastic item.  

Second to last favorite of this month as been the Tarte tarteist lip paint in ( birthday suit). I will be doing a review post here soon talk about this lip product so I am not going to go much into it. I will say this is such a beautiful  lite nude on the lips. Goes on to the lips like a cream lipstick but then dries down like liquid lip stick. The only down I have with this lip paint is that its not a long wearing lip paint. Other then that I have been really enjoying using this item.

Last favorite of this past month isn't a beauty item its the Winning Flavor M&M's Coffee. OMG!! you guys these m&ms taste amazing the coffee flavor isn't overpowering its just a hint of coffee that you get when you bite down on them. You guys need to try these out.

That's all of this monthly favorites. Hope you all enjoyed this post. In comment below let me know what products you guys have been enjoy using this past month, I love hearing from you all. As always talk to you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.