Friday, June 2, 2017

EMPTIES!!! | PRODUCTS THAT I USED UP LATELY + A MIMI REVIEW


Hey everyone hope you are all doing well today. For today's post I want to share with you some of my empties just products that I used up in the month of May. I am not going to make this intro long since there is a lot of products to get thru, so without thru more let's just jump right into this. The first empty is the Bastiste Dry Shampoo this is a such a great dry shampoo it absorbs all of the oil and sweat that you have in your hair without leaving any build up on to your hair. This is a gentle dry shampoo in the sense that a little of this goes a long way at least for me it does. I have replaced this and bought a other one. 

Next empty is of course a hand lotion if you guys know me then you know that I have very dry hands and I go thru hand lotions like crazy. The lotion that I used up is the Eucerin Skin Calming Hand Lotion. This was a ok hand cream it was nice and rich but I didn't feel like it really did anything for my hands at all. I had to keep putting this hand cream on my hands at least three to fours times a day if I wanted my hands not to feel so dry and uncomfortable. I will be not repurchasing this product again because of that. If you guys have any good recommendations for hand creams please let me know in a comment below, I would love to find a hand cream that will help with my dry and they uncomfortable feeling that I get at times. 

Third product that I used up is the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. I have talked about these cloths before on other empties post and raved about how much I love them. The cloths are great for those mornings where you just don't want to fuss with your morning routine but still want to get the oil and dirt off your face form the night before. These are the perfect cloths to do that with they remove any dirt or oil even any left over makeup that I might have missed when washing my face. They are gentle on face, I also find that these cloths help keep my acne at bea. 

Next empty is the Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I cant remember what I used these towelettes for, but I do remember that these makeup remover cloths worked and they had a very clean smell to them. Fifth empty of this post is the Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara. I have done a full review on this item telling you my thoughts on it and if I would re buy this again, if you are interested in what I had to say please feel free to check that post out.  Anyways this mascara was a alright mascara I just found this mascara hard to work with and also it got clumpy very easily if you were not careful with it. 

Next empty is a brand of lashes that I buy very so often that is the Ardell Natural Lashes. These lashes were super lite on the eyes. Even tho it said natural looking lashes on the package I found that these lashes gave my own lashes so much volume. When it came down to length I found them to be the same length as my own. Overall great lashes, bought a other pair of them today.Next empty Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water I have also done a full review post on this product here on my blog. This was a good item I see that my makeup applied a lot smoother when I did use this spray, the smell to this spray was very nice. Overall good product would I re buy it probably not just because it didn't do anything for my pores.

Fourth to last empty is the Origins GinZing Energy - boosting Moisturizer. This was a amazing moisturizer it was on the heavy side of moisturizers but it really did help with my dry skin. This moisturizer smelled like straight up like oranges. This product also help to brighten up my face and give my face such a pretty fresh glow. Hands down one of my top holy grail face lotions. I need to get a other jar of this stuff. If you guys have not  tried out this item yet you need to! Next empty is the Makeup Forever Excessive Lash Mascara. This was a ok mascara it was on the more drier mascara which I am not a big fan of since I feel like you have to work it a little more then if it was a little bit more wet. This mascara gave my lashes so much length and separated them so easy. The only downfall that is stopping me from buying the full sized one is that even tho it gave me the length I wanted this mascara didn't give me any volume at all and that's what I want the most out of any mascara when I buy them.

Second to last empty is the Moroccanoil Treatment. I have done a full review post on this product telling you my thoughts and what I think of it. If you are interested in reading that please feel free to check that post out. Anyways this was a amazing hair product. This hair oil did so much for my hair, Once I started using this product I noticed that my hair was a lot smother and softer to the touch, I also noticed that my hair grows a lot faster and dries a lot faster since using this. I don't put this oil all over my hair just because it is a oil and it will weigh down your hair. I apply this from the top of my ears down really focusing this product on my ends. Already bought the full sized bottle. 

The last empty / mini review that I want to share with you guys is a face mask that I got form sephora for begin a member of there V.I.P program that is the Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask.  First thing that I noticed right away is that this is a foam face mask which I was not expecting at all. This mask was super easy to apply to the face since it was foam. The scent to this face mask smelt like cumber but I feel like all of the Fresh stuff as that smell to there products. After using this mask my face did feel more softer to the touch and it looked like the mask gave my face a pretty brighten glow look. I love that this mask didn't tighten up your face when it was drying you could still move your face and talk while having the mask on. I would repurchases this mask again.

That's all for this empties / mini review post.  Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking of trying out any of these items. In a comment below let me know what beauty products have you guys used up lately. I love hearing from you guys. As always talk to guys soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.