Friday, June 16, 2017

NEW HOLY GRAIL EYE LINER! | MAYBELLINE NEW YORK MASTER PRECISE CURVY LIQUID EYE LINER | REVIEW


Hey everyone, hope you are doing well and had a wonderful week. Today's post I want to share my thoughts on the Maybelline New York Master Precise Curvy Liquid Eye Liner that I have been using for a while now and have written down a few things that I have noticed since using this item, that I thought I would share with you all. Without further more let's just jump right into this. Let's get how much this eye liner will cost you out of the way. This item is $ 7.99 which is not bad at all for a new holy grail product from the drugstore. Love that this liquid eye liner feels like a pen when holding on to it, which makes it super easy to grip on to and super easy to apply on to the lids.

I found this liquid eye liner super easy to apply since the applicator tip is nice and firm so it makes it great for control. Which is a great thing for people whose skin on there eye lids moves when lining there upper eye lash. This eye liner is super pigmented a very intense black color that dries up to be a mate black on the eyes. Stays on the lids all day without moving around or smudging. When I was ready to take this off at night it came off super easy with just a makeup wipe.

A other thing that I love about this item is that the tip of this eye liner as a thick and thin side to it, so you can create both looks by just turning this liquid eye liner to the side. Since this item is nice and small it makes a perfect beauty product to travel with. You can throw it in your bag without worrying that its going to ruin your bag since the cap to this item clicks closed, it makes nice and secure. The one downfall that I do have with this product that it doesn't have a other colors in this line I would love if Maybelline would come out with a dark brown of this curvy liquid eye liner. I would totally repurchase this item again. 

That's all for this review on the Maybelline New York Master Precise Curvy Liquid Eye Liner | new holy grail item. Hope you all enjoy this post and maybe found it helpful if you were thinking of getting this for your self but weren't to sure. Let me know in a comment below what were thoughts on this beauty item if you have tried it out already. As always talk to you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.