Friday, July 14, 2017

CAN'T GET MORE OF A SUMMER OUTFIT THEN THIS! (OUTFIT OF THE DAY)




Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing good and have a amazing weekend. Today's post I want to share with all a outfit that I wore a week ago. The dress is from Old Navy and the sandles are from Target. This dress is super comfortable and lite weight. Love how airy it is, and the not so deep v neck it as on the front it gives this dress some fun detail to it. The back of this dress also as that not so deep v neck to it also. The dress hits right above the knees so I can say this would be a dress you could wear to the office. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit of the day post. Let me know in a comment below what are your thoughts on this dress. As always talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.