Friday, July 21, 2017

FAVORITE NEW CLEANSER!! | MURAD TIME RELEASE ACNE CLEANSER (ANTI-AGING ACNE)


Hey everyone, hope you are doing well and had a wonderful week this week and have a great weekend. Today's post I want to share my thoughts on a cleanser that I have been using for a couple of months now and really have fell in love with and thought why not share this amazing find with you all. This Murad Cleanser is a gel creamy no drying cleanser. This cleanser as a like clean minty scent to it, its not a over powering scent at least to me its not, but if you are sensitive to scents this might not be the cleanser for you. I found this to be a very gentle cleanser on the face doesn't really foam up.

My skin feels hydrated, refreshed and not over dried after using this cleanser. I have noticed since using this face wash my acne as stayed at bea, I don't  break out as much as I use to when I didn't have this to use. I have been using this cleanser for a couple of months now and I can totally see a difference in my face, like I said before I don't really break out anymore my skin feels and looks more hydrated. The Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser cost ($34.00) which I know sounds like a lot of money for a face wash but I think its so worth the money. I would recommend this for anyone who is dealing with acne.

That's all for this review on the Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser. Hope you all enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful in some way. Let in a comment below let me know if you have tried out this product before and what were your thoughts on it. As always talk to you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.