Friday, August 4, 2017

BEAUTY TRASH | PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE USED UP!!!


Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well and had a good week this week. Today's post I want to share with you all some of the products that I have used up and what are my final thoughts on them are. There are a lot of products to get thru so let's get started. First product that I have used up is the Softsoap fresh & glow exfoliating fruit polish. I really enjoyed this product. This smells really nice and fruity but not to strong. I see a real difference when I use this on my skin looks and feels more smooth, and I do see a glow to my skin. This exfoliating product the beads in it are not to rough so you could get away with using this everyday. I know I did. 

Next empty is something I am sure you guys have seen before in empties that is the Johnson's baby shampoo. I use this to wash my makeup brushes with. I find that this gets my makeup brushes clean and leaves a nice scent to them. Third empty is the Tresemme moisture rich conditioner. The scent to this conditioner is very pleasant, I think it as a fruit smell it to. I found this conditioner to be on the heavy side so a little goes a long way. I did notice after using this product that my hair felt more soft. One more thing is you get a lot of product for the price, I believe it was under ten dollars but don't quote me on that. Overall good product. 

Next product that I used up are the Olay fresh effects oil - reducing wet clothes. I saw that these wipes help control my oil on my face thru out the day. I found myself not to have to blot so much when I used these wipes in the morning. I do believe these help my oily face, will be re buying these again very soon. By the way the scent to these wipes is very orange smelling like. Next empty is the Beauty Blender micro mini pro in (black), I mainly used this beauty blender to apply cream blush. Even tho its a tiny beauty blender it blends out product  great.The only thing I saw that I was not a big fan about with the micro mini pro beauty blenders is that it feels like the sponge as some texture to it, like its a smooth sponge. Let me know in a comment below if you guys get that with this item?

Sixth empty is a travel size of the goof proof brow pencil by Benfit. I really enjoyed this product it was super easy to work with. The pencil it self went on the brows super easy and stayed on all day. The only downfall since this was not the full sized one it didn't come with a spooly. Next empty is the Eucerin advanced repair hand cream. This was a alright hand cream I didn't feel like it did much for my dry hands, I can say it as a nice thick creamy consistency to it which I did enjoy about this hand lotion.

Third to last empty is the Neutrogena oil - free eye makeup remover. This eye makeup remover is amazing it removes mascara and even water prof mascara like dream. This product is on my list to re buy. If you guys have not tried out this eye makeup remover you need to. Next product that I have used up lately is the Aussie total miracle dry shampoo. This dry shampoo is a very strong dry shampoo so if your hair doesn't get a lot of oil from not washing it I would not use this. I found this dry shampoo to get my hair looking clean but it did have some build up to it since it is a strong dry shampoo. I like using this dry shampoo after a workout because my hair gets very sweaty and oily this does miracles on it. 

Last empty is the Batiste dry shampoo. This dry shampoo is on the more lite side in the sense it still gets you hair clean but your hair still feels like hair when you run your hands thru it. This scent isn't my favorite but since I liked the dry shampoo so much I learned it live with it. I have bought a other can of this but in a different scent. 

That's all of the empties that I have to share with you guys for this post. Hope you all enjoyed this. Let me know in a comment below what products you guys have used up lately., I love hearing your guys feedback. As always talk you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.